"Passion is Everything"
- Prosperity Plan Audio Explanation (Ryan Thompson)
- Network Marketing Explanation (Jason Domingo)
- Why Zrii? (Jason Domingo)
- Jason Domingo Conference Call (Feb/10/08)
- First Focus Call ( Derick Jones Team)
- Monday Night Leadership Call (Derick Jones Team)
- Founders Call (Feb 11/08)
- Hot Product
- The History
- Zrii The science Of The Life
- Ayurveda In Sanskrit , means "knowledge of life".
- Prelaunch Action Plan
- 8 ways To Reach The Stars
- How to Host a Zrii Private Invitational
- The Top Five Reasons Why Zrii should be Your Next Business
- Leaders from around the globe are ‘awe struck’ at what appears to be the greatest opportunity in network marketing
- I couldn't believe my ears! Could it really be? Would this be the company that brings credibility back into Network M.?
Zrii offers you many potential health benefits. Why? It’s no surprise once you look at the incredible nutritional profile of amalaki, the keystone ingredient in Zrii. This small fruit contains a huge number of nutrients that can contribute to improved health and wellness. Here is a sample:
· Phytonutrients, amino acids, trace minerals, anti-oxidants, polyphenols, tannins, bioflavonoids–substances well-documented for their ability to promote cellular rejuvenation and overall vitality.
· Ellagic and gallic acid, and emblicanin–polyphenols that may help to reduce cellular oxidative stress, destroy free radicals, and support the detoxification of the body.
· Rutin, quercetin superoxide dismutase–substances that can contribute to amalaki’s anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, and youth-promoting qualities.
· Ascorbagins–“mighty molecules” that are shown to create a protective bond around their own rich source of Vitamin C molecules, making them more bio-available than synthetic varieties.
And to think that the amalaki is only one of the seven active ingredients in Zrii. The other six enhance the effectiveness of amalaki, and also contain incredible nutritive qualities themselves. For example, Jujube is high in vitamin C, while ginger is a good source for magnesium and other trace minerals
More To Come....
"Zrii and The Original Amalaki are registered trademarks of Zrii LLC." "The Chopra Center is a registered trademark of the Chopra Center for Wellbeing."